Monday, July 15, 2013

What's In My Makeup Bag.

Happy Monday everyone! I wanted to do a "what's in my makeup bag" post for so long, but I was afraid that you're going to find it boring, since I don't carry a lot with me whenever I go out, but since everyone has done a post like this, I said why not? Keep in mind that these are only the things I carry with me in my handbag, and not my makeup of the day, things that I know I will need the most in case I want to touch up my make up, and some other essentials.
 I got this makeup bag last summer from H&M and I'm completely in love with it. I love the black and white design, it's super soft and I can put a lot of stuff in there.

I'll start with the things I use to touch up my face make up. My number one essential, Mac Blot Powder, that stuff is my savior, I use it for over 4 years now and I always carry it around with me, I still haven't found a better powder for my oily skin! What I always like to carry with me is a blush, I don't know why but my blush always dissapears off my skin within a few hours, especially at summertime. Here I have Mac's Nuance Mineralize Blush, it's a beautiful peachy bronze shade with golden sheen, so you don't need to wear a seperate highlighter with this one, the perfect blush for summer.

Lastly a blush brush is very essential, I carry with me Stila's #24 Double Sided Powder brush, because it's the only short handled blush brush I own. Even though it's a very old brush (Stila doesn't make this anymore), it's still smooth as a baby's butt! This is the most expensive brush I own, I paid 55 euros back in 2005 for this baby, it's like I'm carrying something really precious with me!

As for my lips, most of the times I like to carry a lot of lipsticks with me, sometimes even three, but now I'm OK with only one from Dior, my beloved Dior Addict in Delice, a beautiful coral shade with glossy finish. I also carry a mini lipgloss, even though I don't wear lipglosses that often, Benefit's Coralista is one of my favorites, the texture is like a balm, and it's in a mini size which is perfect to carry around.

I love when I find perfumes in mini sizes, because that means you can bring your perfume in your bag without taking a whole 50ml bottle of it, which are also pretty heavy. This one is the Escada Cherry In The Air, which came as a gift with purchase when my mother bought me the full size as a birthday gift a few weeks ago. I love the scent, it's very fresh and fruity.

And here are the rest of my essentials, that I always have to carry around with me. Of course a hand sanitizer, who doesn't need a hand sanitizer with him? It's the number one essential! Eye drops, because my allergies are killing me every single summer, and I end up with red eyes all the time. A mini hand cream, Nivea's Soft, which is my HG hand and body cream, the texture is light yet still moisturizing, and the smell reminds me of summertime, since I was a child. A lip balm, right now I'm loving Nivea's Caramel Cream Lip Butter, it has a delicious caramel taste. And lastly Sephora Blotting Papers, which I cannot live without, I use them all the time before I use my Mac Blot powder, and it works like magic, keeps my oiliness away for a long time.


So these are all the stuff I have in my makeup bag, I hope I didn't bore you that much. I know some girls like to carry around with them more makeup stuff, but I don't see the point in this since I don't go out for many hours and my makeup lasts for all this time I'm out.
What's in your makeup bag?? I'm curious to know!


6 comments:

  1. Great post hun, you gave me some ideas to update my current makeup bag, I think I need this mini Nivea cream ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That mini nivea cream is heavenly, I've already stated in my blog that I love that it smells like summertime, too!!! :)

      Delete
  2. Great post, loved it! That's more or less what I keep with me as well. Maybe some baby wet napkins as well or a face spray..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now in the summer,I also keep a face spray with me, but it's in my handbag and I forgot to mention it in the post lol

      Delete
  3. teleia ola!!eidika to Dior kragionaki!
    thelw na dokimasw to Nivea balm epeigontws!!!! :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Υπέροχα όλα όσα έχεις μέσα! Πολύ ωραίες επιλογές!

    ReplyDelete